Membership services Press Credential
Membership services may be taken by a freelance journalist or media.
The subscription period is defined by the required due date for the release status.
- After legalization, the certificate of Press status is sent by registered mail to the member home address.
- The registered press card can be obtained after registration legalized Press status.
- Press card or a pseudonym under the pen name the journalist is issued solely for the benefit of a journalist with a registered and legalized Press status. The nickname will be reported to the ISNI (The International Standard Name Identifier) if the copyright is filed under this identity.
- Mail addresses, communication servers and services offered to Members are encrypted and covered by the protections afforded to press. They are physically located in countries ensuring the best constitutional legal and procedural protections of documents and journalistic sources.
- Same as above for cloud storage spaces located to suit your needs.
- After opening a deposit account with the Copyright Services - registered account, username, or on behalf of the media organization ... - The Member may automate the filing of its ongoing work with the US Copyright Office. See : Protection of journalistic sources